Friday, August 11, 2006

Look ma! I'm bloggin!

So I guess I am making a blog. I wanted one but I really wasn't too sure what to do with it. So here, I will copy a recent MySpace survey I did until I can figure out what I am gonna do here.


--------


Get down with a survey because you have nothing better to do
Body: 1. First thing you did this morning?
Went to the फ्रीज I got food!

2. Last thing you ate?
Salami Slivers

3. Is your cell phone a piece of crap?
My cell phone is the bomb. It blows up everytime that I drop it.

4. What's something you look forward to in the next 7 days?
Im gonna be unproductive with my sister on Sunday. We are gonna eat and drink like Bacchus.

5. What's annoying you right now?
Where I live. I want to move.

6. What's the last movie you saw in theatre?
Pirates of the Caribbean.

7. Do you believe in long distance relationships?
I have one friend who lives in LA and is seeing this guy in New york State. I दोन't know how she does it.

8. Is there someone on your mind right now?
I got my mind on my money and my money on my mind,.

9. Where is the last place you went?
Went to 89th Street to get my eyebows threaded.

10. Who is the last person you called?
Peter Kuper in Mexico.

11. Do you look more like your mom or dad?
My father. O the shame.

12. Do you have any siblings?
I have enough!

13. Do you smile often?
I smile all day .

14. Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
No,.

15. Choose one to have (love, beauty, creativity)?
I'm gonna से the drive to get that creativity done, even when you are running on Empty.

16. Do you wish on stars?
O No.

17. Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
No. I think all my shoes have been tied once.

18. What is the most disgusting food you've ever eaten?
Steamed baby doo drizzled over mucus pilaf.

19. Would you kill someone?
Maybe if they hurt my cat।

20. When did you last cry?
नो आईडिया.

21. Do you like your handwriting?
It is the best handwriting, ever. A fine blend of "declaration of indepence" and "penitentary pen-pal request"

22. Are you a friendly person?
नोट रेअल्ली.

24. Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
माय ओवन.

25. What color shirt are you wearing?
नो shirt.

26. Do you have any pets?
I'd like to think of them as friends without back-talk.

27. What is the color of your bed sheet?
Purple.

28. I can't wait till?
This survey is over.

29. When is the last time you saw your mom?
Almost a month.

30. Is tom on your friends list?
Yeah, but he aint on the top 8

31. Have u ever been in love?
So foolish.

32. Ever cried yourself to sleep?
Not really. I might be too afraid to get my hair wet.

33. Ever cried on your friends shoulder?
Uh huh.

34. Is there a song that makes you cry?
Yo. Whoever wrote this survey has some issues. All they care about is who else is crying. You need to move on girl-friend. If I had ever wrote a survey it would include some good questions like these.

Which friend is the "best dancer"
What flavor of capri-sun is the tastiest?
When was the last time you took a shower?
Fantasy weekend run-away in driving distance?
Last performer you paid to go see?


35. Are you a normally happy person?
Blah blah blah. Im a happy.

36. Is your self-esteem extremely low?
Im the mother-freakin shit.

37. What color are your eyes?
पूपिए colored.

38. Is your hair long or short?
Long enough to make my neck sweat in the basement of a mexican night club.

39. Are you looking for a relationship now?
Lets say "arrangement". Yes, I am looking for an "arrangement".

40. Are you ticklish?
Who told you, that. Lies, I say.

No comments: