Sunday, June 20, 2010

What Really Goes on in TopShop


Yesterday I recorded myself while I Djed at TopShop. I like this gig because its relatively no pressure and I can play whatever. There are even a few natural "mistakes" but no trainwrecks. The progression of this mix is jams, then 70s, then house. Its about 1:45:00 long!


Krunk Pony - What Really goes on in TopShop Live Mix

And because I did this mix in serato only I was able to access the History Review List so here is a complete track listing. I just downloaded MixList and I will try working with that next time. It has an "Intelligent Playlisting" algorithm that lists only the tracks that you've played and not those which you have only previewed. When I play clubs and bars at night I am more picky about what I play than a daytime in-store so I preview more.

M.I.A. - Fire Fire
INXS - Need You Tonight
Blondie - Rapture
Stereo MCs - Connected
White Town - Your Woman
Private - Secret Lover
Oran "Juice" Jones - The Rain
Sharon Redd - Can You Handle It
Slave - Watching You
Central Line - Walking Into Sunshine
VillA - anita (edit)
Holy Ghost - Hold on
Whispers - Rock Steady
Wanda - I Must Be Dreamin'
Whispers - It's A Love Thing
Chaka Khan - Chaka Khan - Fate (tynneterje edit)
THE B.B. & Q. BAND - ON THE BEAT
Chromeo - Sharon Redd - Beat the street
Gino Soccio - Dancer (LP Version)
Bee Gees - You Should Be Dancing
Gap Band - Party Lights (Morsy Mix)
Klymaxx - Meeting In The Ladies Room
Kraak & Smaak - Boogie No More_Kraak Smaaks Boogie Angst Remix
Bmore - K.C & The Sunshine Band - Thats the way I like it (Morsy Mix)
The Bucketheads - The Bomb (These Sounds Fall In
Dennis Ferrer - Change The World
Santigold - Shove It (Grandthefts Disco Remix)
Gorillaz - Stylo (Alex Metric Remix)
Miike Snow - Animal (Treasure Fingers Remix)
Rick James - Give It To Me Baby (Bardeenz Rejuice)
Telephoned - Million Dollar Bill
Telephoned - Break Up
Treasure Fingers - What Am I Supposed To Do
Estelle - Freak featuring Kardinal Offishall (Album)
Sammy Bananas - Work Me
Round Table Knights - Freak from desire
Krames - Back To Life
Sammy Bananas - Ladies
Larry Tee Feat. Roxy Cottontail - Let's Make Nasty (Afrojack Remix)
DJ Mujava - Township Funk (Original Mix)
Gramophonedzie - Why Dont You
Round Table Nights Calypso

No comments: