Monday, June 21, 2010

East Village Radio: Two for Tennis

KRUNK PONY IS GUESTING ON THE INTERNET RADIO SHOW!
Anyone who knows me intimately knows that I am jumping out of of my wingtips excited to be guesting on Two for Tennis with Tim Love Lee and Coach. Tuesday June 22nd between 6 - 8pm. In respect to the theme of his show, I'm going to bringing records that lean towards the "weird" or "unique" side of funky dance music. I'll be sharing rare grooves that are the jewels of my collection. This is how you get involved:

  • COME BY THE STUDIO on 1st on 1st and say 'what up' live!
  • AIM the EVR studio at “eastvillageradio”
  • Phone in on 212 254 7104
  • Log on and listen live from the EVR Home Page for the Show Two for Tennis.
See ya there!




Tim Love Lee

My name is Tim Lee aka Tim “Love” Lee. I am the founder, co-owner and creative director of the Tummy Touch Music Group, a collection of music companies including record labels, a music publisher, an artist management company and a library music company.

I am also a musician, record producer and DJ.

I have made three albums. You can buy my records here.
I have three commercially available mix cds. You can buy them
here, here and here.

I do a radio show every Tuesday evening on East Village Radio.

...

On Monday nights I spin records for models, millionaires, movie moguls and arms dealers at the Gramercy Park Hotel’s Rose Bar. It is a constant source of amusement and rent money.

I like cycling and synthesizers.

I was born in 1970 in Cambridge, UK and now live in Brooklyn, NY, USA.

Source: Tim Love Lee's Blog, Sounds Good in the Nude



No comments: