- I hated spending that $80 per month.
- I'm a bit shy about working out.
- Every time I got in the zone I was interrupted by one of the personal trainers who wanted to sell me one of their overpriced one-on-one packages under the guise of wanting to help me out with my workout.
- Although the showers appeared clean I was still icked out.
- The whole process of packing a gym bag and going to the gym seemed to take up so much time.
I've also tried other ways to stay fit but each had their share of woes.
- I could never seem to make it to my intramural volley ball games.
- Running made my shins hurt.
- I'm too much of a hedonist to diet.
I like em blasting off my computer speakers but you could also put them on your ipod. Some of the poses are a bit confusing for me but the classes also come with pdfs of the poses in order. This helps but i think it would have been even better to integrate these into the class and have it like a movie. They should try editing some together with the pose guide.
Try their free trial class 20 Minutes of Power.
My favorite classes from them:
- 8 Minute Abs I don't have time to mess around I need to hit the goods fast.
- Dawnelles Hip Opening Flow #2 Shes got a super sexy voice and it focuses on spreading your legs wider. Not too bad for the love life.
This was fun to do. The bottom part tears off and become like a business card style thing. The client was awesome and even allowed for a little 'white space'. They are super happy and these rack cards represent their fun energetic outlook and even fit in a regular envelope so they can mail them to prospective or defunct clients.